1. The promoter is: Brunel Court (BPS Developments LTD) (company no. 2971349) whose registered office is at: 1 Derby Building, Wavertree Road, Liverpool, L7 3ES.
2. The giveaway is open to residents of Brunel Court Preston aged 18 years or over except employees of Brunel Court or connection companies and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the giveaway.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
4. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the giveaway and details of how to enter are available at Brunel Court reception
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 13th February 2020. After this date the no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows: You must like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BrunelCourtPreston or follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/brunel_lawson/?hl=en full details of how to enter can be found at Brunel Court Preston.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
12. The prize is as follows: 2 x valentines hamper are up for grabs, details of hamper contents can be found at Brunel Court reception, one hamper per winner, 2 winners in total.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter Brunel Court.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM Facebook or Instagram and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Brunel Court shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this page.
24. Brunel Court also reserves the right to cancel the giveaway if circumstances arise outside of its control.